Tuesday 7 December 2010

Winter hat & scarf


Yarn: Naturwolle in "Peru"
Needles: hat 6, scarf 8

Aren't the colours bright and pretty? This thick merino yarn is my new favourite and I think I need to buy more. It comes in several beautiful colourways and I had a hard time choosing. I bought the yarn from Vihreä Vyyhti.

The pattern for the scarf is just basic 1k-1p all the way except that I made a slit in the middle so that is would be easier to put on. The hat pattern is a modification of an adult hat pattern from Ravelry.


Here is a picture of Emma and her new accessories in action. We went to see the Independence Day fireworks to the city centre yesterday, great show! It was the first time that Emma was not afraid of the fireworks!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...